UP TO 30% Discount, Bookings Open. Best offers Call@ : +919606060505
* Before making the advance payment Please go through Note.
* If there is any change in the schedule, please inform us 72hrs in advance to keep the reservation active/ to avoid one day retention charge. Early check Ins subject to availability of the rooms.
* Save Google map offline. No sign board on the way, Strictly please follow Google Map. 3 km away from resort mud road will starts kindly give us call from there. Next to Rottikallu resort take immediate left and cross 2 streams.
* Speed limit 40kmph in village area.
* Power backup till 12:00 Midnight.
* No mobile network wifi/internet availability in resort. At emergency we have a mobile signal booster.
* Please Carry Your personal kit (shorts, sunglasses, sandals camera and other stuffs) Any critical routine medicines if applicable.
* Please carry towel & toiletry kit we won’t provide.
* Food, liquor and smoking strictly not allowed inside the room/tents
* Music till 10:00pm.
* Campfire will be Common. Starters at campfire will be extra charge.
* Kids policy- Above 5-12 years 50% , Above 12 years 100%
* Please carry your liquor, cigarette, snacks and soft drink . And for kids biscuits any special drink like horlicks , boost etc.
*Breakfast till 10am, Lunch till 3.00 pm, Dinner till 10.30 pm
*For drivers 3 times Buffet we charge Rs 800.
* During rainy season vehicle need to park, 2km away from the resort. We have our own private parking place. From there we provide pick up and drop service in our vehicle.
* During rainy season please carry umbrella, rain coat, rain shoes.
* In monsoon it will be raining most of the time; All the activities are subject to climate condition.
* Jeep Safari Minimum 4000/- up to 8 Person.
* Food will be served only in dining area.
Food Menu :
Break fast : Chu Chu bath , Rice bath Eddli or Masala Dosa
Lunch(non Veg) : Chapati, Ckn curry, Ckn fry, Ckn Briyani.
Lunch (Veg ) : Ghee Rice, chapati, Veg Kurma, Gobi 65, Beans fry, Ladies finger Fry, Rice, Sambar, pickle, papad, Sweet.
Dinner (Non Veg) : Fish Curry , Chapati, Ckn Dry , Ckn Fry, Veg Pulav
Dinner (Veg ) : Chapati, Dal Palak, paneer butter masala, Gobi Manchuri, 2 veg palya Rice, Sambar, pickle, papad.
Sakleshpur or Sakleshpura is a hill station town in Hassan District of the South Indian state of Karnataka. It is a beautiful town located in Western Ghats on Bangalore Mangalore Highway. Sakleshpur is located on the border of Malnad and Bayaluseemae in Hassan district. It receives heavy rainfall from the southwest monsoon and because of the temperate climate; this place is blessed with huge amount of coffee, tea, cardamom, and pepper plantations. It is located at an average elevation of 949 metres (3,113 feet). Since it has temperate climate on the Western Ghats, it is suited for growing Cash crops. Coffee growers from the neighbouring villages throng to sell coffee at Sakleshpur. Sakleshpur is located in the Western Ghats, a mountain range that stretches from Kerala to Gujarat. The southern range, which includes Bisle reserve forest and the region around Sakleshpur is listed as one of the 18 most diverse spots in the world in terms of flora and fauna. If you are planning a holiday in Sakleshpur, you will be glad to know that there are many home stays, resorts, camping and trekking groups that provide good accommodation and trekking facility.
The town lies in the Malnad region on the magnificent hills of the biodiversity hotspot, the Western Ghats. It has a temperate climate surrounded with lofty green hills full of coffee, cardamom, pepper and areca plantations. These crops which contribute mainly to the economy of the taluk are grown in the surrounding villages and the entire taluk are brought to Sakleshapura city for sale. The town lies on the National Highway 48 (NH-48) which connects the port city of Mangalore, with the capital city Bangalore of Karnataka state. The nearest airport is Mangalore International Airport.
Sakaleshapura receives very heavy rainfall from the southwest monsoon. It is one of the places receiving the most rainfall in Karnataka. The places are like Agani (near Hanbal-here the average rainfall is believed to be more than that of Agumbe, which receives the highest rainfall in South India. The analysis of last 16 (1996–2011) years of data reveals that the highest (Av. 2050.3 mm / 80.72 inches) rainfall has occurred in Sakaleshapura. In 1997 it had received 2916 mm / 114.80 inches of rainfall. In 2010 it had received 2920 mm / 114.96 inches.
resorts in sakleshpur, sakleshpur, resort in sakleshpur, sakleshpur resorts, Homestays in sakleshpur
An incredible Resort in the midst of Nature's Lush green canopy in the heart of Sakleshpur (sakleshpura). Hassan District, bounded by Water Stream, Coffee plantations, paddy fields, hillocks etc.. which adorns the property.
Hearty hospitality has always remained one of the most valued fine traditions of the Indian culture. A guest visiting a our resort is always considered to be a representative of God. You are invited to experience and share the unique hospitality.
Stone Valley Resort is a premium accommodation alternative that is a representation of Indian Hospitality at its best. If you are looking for a personalized, experience based holiday or a hectic business travel with a perfect place to relax and be at peace, without compromising on the comforts of a hotel, Our Resort is your answer.
Stone Valley Resorts is a family owned and among the Best Resorts in Sakleshpur located in Sakleshpur. The resort is embraced within a natural setting featuring large mature trees as well as abundance of green space all just steps away from the beautiful Western Ghats of South India.
Sakleshpura is a wonderful destination which is situated over a mountain encompassed by River Hemavathi. It is land of spiritualist tranquility, captivating vistas, lovely mountain passes and slopes. This beautiful place provides plenty opportunities for nature lovers as well as adventurous enthusiasts. This town is an ideal place which offers extra relief and comfort from the daily hectic work schedule. That is the point which relaxes and refreshes the mind of the vacationers.
Stone Valley Resort is a first class accommodation option that is a representation of Indian Hospitality at its best. If you are getting bore from your busy life and want some fun and relief then it is the best Resort in Sakleshpur which offers you experience based holiday to relax and be at peace, without compromising on the comforts of a hotel.
It is not only a break away from the hectic schedule but also a very good perspicacity into how a plantation is run and managed as well. Stone Valley Resort is situated very close to this amazing town Sakleshpur as well as a suitable distance from a large number of tourist spots such as the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary, Belur, Halebedu, Kemmanagundi and Ranganabetta. The trustworthy and experienced team members welcome you and your family to have an enjoyable hospitality in a warm and home style setting...