RESORT POLICIES :
1. Any change in schedule, have to be informed to the resort at least 7 days in advance to keep the reservation active and/or to avoid one day retention charge. Early check ins would be subject to availability of rooms and cannot be guaranteed.
2. The resort has power backup facilities from 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM and from 07:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
3. Please carry your personal kit (shorts, sunglasses, sandals, camera, swim clothes, trekking shoes etc.). The guests have to carry their own routine medicines before leaving your location.
4. No food/liquor and smoking is permitted inside the room/tents.
5. Music will be shut down strictly at 10:00pm.
6. The resort shall arrange for campfire which will be common for all guests. Any snacks that may be ordered at the campfire shall be charged extra.
7. Tariff for kids
Between 5-10 years - 50%
Above 10 years 100%
8. Please carry your own liquor, cigarettes, snacks and soft drinks. Biscuits, any special drinks like horlicks, boost etc. for kids also shall be carried.
9. Buffet timings :
Breakfast till 10:00 AM
Lunch till 3:00 PM
Dinner till 10:30 PM
10. Food Menu:
Breakfast : Chow Chow bath , Rice bath, Idli or Masala Dosa
Lunch (non Veg) : Chapati, Chicken curry, Chicken fry, Chicken Biriyani.
Lunch (Veg ) : Ghee Rice, Chapati, Veg Kurma, Gobi 65, Beans fry, Ladies finger Fry, Rice, Sambar, Pickle, Papad, Sweet.
Dinner (Non Veg) : Fish Curry , Chapati, Chicken Dry , Chicken Fry, Veg Pulao
Dinner (Veg ) : Chapati, Dal Palak, Paneer Butter Masala, Gobi Manchurian, 2 Veg Palya, Rice, Sambar, Pickle, Papad.
11. Food will be served only in the dining area.
12. Buffet (3 times) for drivers who may be accompanying you shall be charged Rs.800/-
13. Jeep Safari would be charged at minimum Rs.4,000/- (upto 8 Persons per trip).
14. Guests are requested to avoid causing inconvenience to fellow guests by way of inappropriate clothing in the common area, usage of prophane or vulgar language, indecent behaviour towards fellow guests or any other such actions which may be deemed to make fellow guests uncomfortable. Any such instances brought to the notice of the management will be strictly dealt with.
1. It is important that you save the Google maps offline (https://goo.gl/maps/RJiAad4WApH2). There are no signboards on the way and you are requested to strictly follow the maps. An untarred road starts from about 3 kms away from the resort. Guests are requested to give us a call from this point. On following the road, you would reach Rottikkallu Resort after which the guests have to take an immediate left and cross two small streams to reach the resort.
2. Speed limit 40kmph in the village area.
3. Mobile networks are highly erratic and undependable. The resort has installed a mobile signal booster which shall give you decent signal strength within a limited area, which may be taken advantage of in case of any emergencies. No wifi/internet facility is available at the resort.
4. During rainy season, the streams leading to the resort cannot be crossed by small cars/jeeps and will have to be parked 2 kms away from the resort at our private parking space. Pick up and drop facilities from the parking space to the resort shall be provided by us in our vehicle.
5. During rainy season please carry umbrella, rain coat, rain shoes.
6. The resort is in an area which receives heavy rainfall through the monsoons and accordingly all the activities would be subject to climate condition.
Sakleshpur or Sakleshpura is a hill station town in Hassan District of the South Indian state of Karnataka. It is a beautiful town located in Western Ghats on Bangalore Mangalore Highway. Sakleshpur is located on the border of Malnad and Bayaluseemae in Hassan district. It receives heavy rainfall from the southwest monsoon and because of the temperate climate; this place is blessed with huge amount of coffee, tea, cardamom, and pepper plantations. It is located at an average elevation of 949 metres (3,113 feet). Since it has temperate climate on the Western Ghats, it is suited for growing Cash crops. Coffee growers from the neighbouring villages throng to sell coffee at Sakleshpur. Sakleshpur is located in the Western Ghats, a mountain range that stretches from Kerala to Gujarat. The southern range, which includes Bisle reserve forest and the region around Sakleshpur is listed as one of the 18 most diverse spots in the world in terms of flora and fauna. If you are planning a holiday in Sakleshpur, you will be glad to know that there are many home stays, resorts, camping and trekking groups that provide good accommodation and trekking facility.
The town lies in the Malnad region on the magnificent hills of the biodiversity hotspot, the Western Ghats. It has a temperate climate surrounded with lofty green hills full of coffee, cardamom, pepper and areca plantations. These crops which contribute mainly to the economy of the taluk are grown in the surrounding villages and the entire taluk are brought to Sakleshapura city for sale. The town lies on the National Highway 48 (NH-48) which connects the port city of Mangalore, with the capital city Bangalore of Karnataka state. The nearest airport is Mangalore International Airport.
Sakaleshapura receives very heavy rainfall from the southwest monsoon. It is one of the places receiving the most rainfall in Karnataka. The places are like Agani (near Hanbal-here the average rainfall is believed to be more than that of Agumbe, which receives the highest rainfall in South India. The analysis of last 16 (1996–2011) years of data reveals that the highest (Av. 2050.3 mm / 80.72 inches) rainfall has occurred in Sakaleshapura. In 1997 it had received 2916 mm / 114.80 inches of rainfall. In 2010 it had received 2920 mm / 114.96 inches.
An incredible Resort in the midst of Nature's Lush green canopy in the heart of Sakleshpur (sakleshpura). Hassan District, bounded by Water Stream, Coffee plantations, paddy fields, hillocks etc.. which adorns the property.
Hearty hospitality has always remained one of the most valued fine traditions of the Indian culture. A guest visiting a our resort is always considered to be a representative of God. You are invited to experience and share the unique hospitality.
Stone Valley Resort is a premium accommodation alternative that is a representation of Indian Hospitality at its best. If you are looking for a personalized, experience based holiday or a hectic business travel with a perfect place to relax and be at peace, without compromising on the comforts of a hotel, Our Resort is your answer.
Stone Valley Resorts is a family owned and among the Best Resorts in Sakleshpur located in Sakleshpur. The resort is embraced within a natural setting featuring large mature trees as well as abundance of green space all just steps away from the beautiful Western Ghats of South India.
Sakleshpura is a wonderful destination which is situated over a mountain encompassed by River Hemavathi. It is land of spiritualist tranquility, captivating vistas, lovely mountain passes and slopes. This beautiful place provides plenty opportunities for nature lovers as well as adventurous enthusiasts. This town is an ideal place which offers extra relief and comfort from the daily hectic work schedule. That is the point which relaxes and refreshes the mind of the vacationers.
Stone Valley Resort is a first class accommodation option that is a representation of Indian Hospitality at its best. If you are getting bore from your busy life and want some fun and relief then it is the best Resort in Sakleshpur which offers you experience based holiday to relax and be at peace, without compromising on the comforts of a hotel.
It is not only a break away from the hectic schedule but also a very good perspicacity into how a plantation is run and managed as well. Stone Valley Resort is situated very close to this amazing town Sakleshpur as well as a suitable distance from a large number of tourist spots such as the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary, Belur, Halebedu, Kemmanagundi and Ranganabetta. The trustworthy and experienced team members welcome you and your family to have an enjoyable hospitality in a warm and home style setting...